Autism Connections Fredericton Inc. (ACF) is a registered charity dedicated to providing social supports, public education, advocacy, material resources, programs, activities, and evidenced-based information for persons with an autism spectrum disorder, their families, and their communities. ACF serves the greater Fredericton region.
- On-site resources include a lending library for information, books, videos, toys, and other educational resource materials.
- Social support is provided through special events and activities such as teen nights, Halloween party, Christmas party, winter sleigh ride and more.
- ACF hosts educational evenings where members can learn about topics relevant to them such as the disability tax credit, therapeutic horseback riding and presentations from other organizations on the services that they offer. ACF also sets up information booths and delivers presentations around our community.
- Autism Registry in partnership with the Fredericton Police Force.
ACF also offers:
1. A public computer workstation.
2. Laminating, printing, and binding for members.
3. A meeting area which could accommodate up to 40 persons for workshops and seminars.